A collection of 26 stories written by a grandmother who enjoys children. Several are true; all are true to life.
The first story will tell you why Karen was making baskets instead of riding a bicycle with her friends. In the other stories you will find out:
- What happened when Billy's grandmother disobeyed.
- Why Sue's birthday made so many people happy.
- What happened to Andrew because he kept putting off his work.
- About special boats used on a lake in Puerto Rico.
- About an unusual way to use tomatoes.
- About a blind girl who learned to work without seeing and how a seeing eye dog is trained.
While these character-building stories represent a variety of themes and settings, they convey a unified message: God's blessing rests on all who observe His ways.
For young readers -- primary and junior age.
166 pages -- paperback
Dimensions: 5.25" x 8.25"
Christian Light Publications
Right click for link to this page: