We want you to be well satisfied with your purchases, because . . .
- We want God to be honored and pleased.
- We want you to get what you expected, and hopefully even more.
- We want your repeat business and your recommendation to others.
So if the books arrive in defective condition or if you deem them to be of a quality inferior to what the cost would indicate or if the book just isn't what you needed, let us know within two weeks
of receiving your order.
The best way to let us know is to reply to the shipment notification email you should have received from us. That way, the Subject line will be pre-populated with the Order ID and Invoice Number.
Please wait to return the item(s) until you receive a Return Authorization email from us.
If the items arrive in good saleable condition, we will issue a refund to you. Please be aware that...
- We charge a maximum 15% restocking fee.
- Our minimum restocking fee is $4.00
- We do not credit shipping costs.
- If the returned items are damaged in transit on their way back to us, your refund will decrease accordingly.
If we missed addressing your particular question, please use the link below to contact us.